Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd (TMB) has released new recruitment notifications for Probationary Clerks and Specialist Officers posts. The Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online before the last date of November 06, 2023. Scroll down for more information.
TMB Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Hiring organization||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd (TMB)|
|Post Name||Probationary Clerks and Specialist Officers|
|Job Location||All India|
|Start date Apply Online||October 16, 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||November 06, 2023|
TMB Recruitment 2023
The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd has announced a total of 92 Probationary Clerks and Specialist Officers post vacancies. Applications will start on October 16, 2023, and the last date for applications is November 06, 2023.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking for Probationary Clerks and Specialist Officers Posts jobs. The recruitment notification for Probationary Clerks and Specialist Officers posts vacancies has been released by Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have the relevant qualifications can apply for this vacancy. Scroll down to know more about qualifications, age limit, application fees, the selection process, and more.
|Starting Date of Online Applications||October 16, 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||November 06, 2023|
- Probationary Clerks – The candidate must be not more than 24 years in the case of graduates; 26 years in the case of Post-graduates (as on 31 August 2023).
- Specialist Officers (IT Specialist -Scale-I) – The candidate must be not more than 30 years (as on 31 August 2023).
- The age Relaxation as per the Government Rules.
- Probationary Clerks – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Specialist Officers – B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical / Electronics & Communications/ BCA degree or M.E / M.Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical / Electronics & Communications/ MCA degree equivalent degree from a reputed University with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Please check the official notification for more qualification details.
- Probationary Clerks – Rs.600/-.
- Specialist Officers – Rs.1000/-.
- Payment Mode – Online.
TMB Recruitment Vacancy Details
The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd has announced a total of 92 Probationary Clerks and Specialist Officers post vacancies. The table below shows Probationary Clerks and Specialist Officers posts vacancies by category.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
- Probationary Clerks – Rs.27000/- Per Month.
- Specialist Officers – Rs.36000/- Per Month.
TMB Recruitment Selection Process
- Online Test.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
How To Apply TMB Recruitment 2023?
Follow these steps to apply online for TMB Recruitment.
- Visit the official website at tmb.in.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Print the Application Form.
TMB Recruitment Apply Link and Notification
|Apply Online Link||➡ Apply Online|
|Notification PDF||➡ Notice PDF 1 | PDF 2|
|Official Website||➡ TMB|
TMB Recruitment (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q.1 How many vacancies will there be in TMB Recruitment 2023?
Ans. According to the official notification, 92 recruitment positions for Probationary Clerks and Specialist Officers posts.
Q.2 What is the Start date to apply for TMB Recruitment 2023?
Ans. October 16, 2023.
Q.3 What is the last date to apply for TMB Recruitment 2023?
Ans. November 06, 2023.
Check the official notification to know more about TMB Recruitment. Keep visiting our Govtjobs18.in to get the latest Govt Jobs updates, upcoming exam notifications, results, etc.
Sumi Roy is the Co-Founder of govtjobs18.in. She loves to create and share study-related materials on the internet. Sumi always provides you best and most accurate information.