IBPS SO Recruitment 2023: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced a new recruitment advertisement for Specialist Officer posts. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application forms.
IBPS SO Recruitment Overview
|Hiring organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Job location||All India|
|Start date Apply Online||August 01, 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||August 21, 2023|
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced a total of 1402 Specialist Officer post vacancies. Applications will start on August 01, 2023, and the last date for applications is August 21, 2023.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking for Specialist Officer Posts jobs. Because the recruitment notification for Specialist Officer posts vacancies has been released. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have the relevant qualifications can apply for this vacancy. Scroll down to know more about qualifications, age limit, application fees, the selection process, and more.
|Notification Released Date
||July 31, 2023|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||August 01, 2023|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||August 21, 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||December 30-31, 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||January 28, 2023|
- 20-30 Years (as on 1st August 2023).
- The age Relaxation as per the Government Rules.
- IT Officer – B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE) OR PG in ECE/ CS/ IT OR Graduation + DOEACC ‘B’ Level.
- Agriculture Field Officer (AFO) – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture OR Equivalent Subject.
- Rajbasha Adhikari – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject in Degree Level. OR Master Degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as a Subject in Degree Level.
- Law Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Enrolled with Bar Council.
- HR / Personal Officer – Master’s Degree / PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (MO) – MMS/ MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM (Marketing).
- Please check the official notification for more qualification details.
|All others||₹ 850/-(inclusive of GST)|
|SC/ST/PwBD candidates||₹ 175/-(inclusive of GST)|
IBPS Specialist Officer Post Vacancy Details
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced a total of 1402 Specialist Officer post vacancies. The table below shows Specialist Officer posts vacancies by category.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Agriculture Field Officer (AFO)||500|
|HR / Personal Officer||31|
|Marketing Officer (MO)||700|
- Approx. Rs. 50000/- per month.
- Please check the official notification for more salary details.
IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy Selection Process
- Prelims Written Exam.
- Mains Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
How To Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2023?
Follow these steps to apply online for IBPS SO Recruitment.
- Visit the official website at ibps.in.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||➡ Apply Link|
|Notification PDF||➡ Notice PDF|
|Official Website||➡ IBPS|
|Telegram Group||➡ Join Now|
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q.1 How many vacancies will there be in IBPS SO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. According to the official notification, 1402 recruitment positions for Specialist Officer posts.
Q.2 What is the Start date to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023?
Ans. August 01, 2023.
Q.3 What is the last date to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023?
Ans. August 21, 2023.
Check the official notification to know more about IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment. Keep visiting our Govtjobs18.in to get the latest Govt Jobs updates, upcoming exam notifications, results, etc.🙏
Sumi Roy is the Co-Founder of govtjobs18.in. She loves to create and share study-related materials on the internet. Sumi always provides you best and most accurate information.