EMRS Recruitment 2023: National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has announced a new recruitment advertisement for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application forms. Applicants who are seeking Govt Jobs in India may apply for this Teaching vacancy.
EMRS Recruitment Overview
|Hiring organization||National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS)|
|Post Name||Teaching and Non-Teaching Various Posts|
|Job location||All India|
|Start date Apply Online||June 28, 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||August 18, 2023 (Last Date Extended)|
EMRS Recruitment 2023
The National Education Society for Tribal Students has announced a total of 4062 Teaching and Non-Teaching Various post vacancies. Applications will start on June 28, 2023, and the last date for applications is August 18, 2023.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts jobs. Because the recruitment notification for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts vacancies has been released. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have the relevant qualifications can apply for this vacancy. Scroll down to know more about qualifications, age limit, application fees, the selection process, and more.
|Starting Date of Online Applications||June 28, 2023|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||August 18, 2023 (Last Date Extended)|
- Principal – 50 Years (as on July 31, 2023).
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 40 Years (as on July 31, 2023).
- Accountant – 30 Years (as on July 31, 2023).
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Clerk – 30 Years (as on July 31, 2023).
- Lab Attendant – 30 Years (as on July 31, 2023).
- The age Relaxation as per the Government Rules.
- Principal – PG + B.Ed + 12 Yrs. Exp.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – PG + B.Ed.
- Accountant – Degree in Commerce.
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Clerk – 12th Pass + Typing.
- Lab Attendant – 10th Pass.
- Please check the official notification for more qualification details.
|SC/ ST/ PwD (All Posts)||Rs. 0/-|
EMRS Recruitment Vacancy Details
The National Education Society for Tribal Students has announced a total of 4062 Teaching and Non-Teaching post vacancies. The table below shows Teaching and Non-Teaching posts vacancies by category.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||2266|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Clerk||759|
- Principal – Level 12 (Rs. 78800-209200/-).
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) – Level 8 (Rs. 47600-151100/-).
- Accountant – Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400).
- JSA – Level 2 (Rs. 19900-63200).
- Lab Attendant – Level 1 (Rs. 18000-56900).
EMRS Recruitment Vacancy Selection Process
- Written Exam (OMR Based).
- Interview (if required for a post).
- Skill Test (if required for a post).
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
How To Apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
Follow these steps to apply online for EMRS Recruitment.
- Visit the official website at emrs.tribal.gov.in.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online (Non-Teaching)||➡ Apply Link|
|Apply Online (PGT)||➡ Apply Link|
|Apply Online (Principal)||➡ Apply Link|
|Notification PDF||➡ Notice PDF|
|Official Website||➡ EMRS|
|Telegram Group||➡ Join Now|
EMRS Recruitment (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q.1 How many vacancies will there be in EMRS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. According to the official notification, 4062 recruitment positions for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
Q.2 What is the Start date to apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. June 28, 2023.
Q.3 What is the last date to apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. August 18, 2023 (Last Date Extended).
- ➡ EWT Recruitment 2023
- ➡ Assam Rifles Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- ➡ NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- ➡ Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Recruitment 2023
Sumi Roy is the Co-Founder of govtjobs18.in. She loves to create and share study-related materials on the internet. Sumi always provides you best and most accurate information.