AAI Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced a new recruitment advertisement for Various posts. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application forms.
AAI Recruitment Overview
|Hiring organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Job location||All India|
|Start date Apply Online||August 05, 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||September 04, 2023|
AAI Recruitment 2023
The Airports Authority of India has announced a total of 342 various post vacancies. Applications will start on August 05, 2023, and the last date for applications is September 04, 2023.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking for various Posts jobs. Because the recruitment notification for various posts vacancies has been released. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have the relevant qualifications can apply for this vacancy. Scroll down to know more about qualifications, age limit, application fees, the selection process, and more.
||July 21, 2023|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||August 05, 2023|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||September 04, 2023|
- Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant – Maximum age 30 years (as on September 04, 2023).
- Junior Executive – Maximum age 27 years (as on September 04, 2023).
- The age Relaxation as per the Government Rules.
- Jr. Assistant (Office) – Graduate.
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts) – Graduate + 2 Yrs. Exp.
- Jr. Executive (Common Cadre) – Graduate.
- Jr. Executive (Finance) – B.Com + ICWA/ CA/ MBA in Finance.
- Jr. Executive (Fire Service) – B.Tech in Related Field.
- Jr. Executive (Law) – Law Graduate (LLB).
- Please check the official notification for more qualification details.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female/ AAI Apprentices||No Fee|
AAI Recruitment Vacancy Details
The Airports Authority of India has announced a total of 342 various post vacancies. The table below shows various posts vacancies by category.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Jr. Assistant (Office)||09|
|Sr. Assistant (Accounts)||09|
|Jr. Executive (Common Cadre)||237|
|Jr. Executive (Finance)||66|
|Jr. Executive (Fire Service)||03|
|Jr. Executive (Law)||18|
- Junior Assistant – Rs.40000-3%-140000.
- Senior Assistant – Rs.36000-3%-110000.
- Junior Executive – Rs.31000-3%-92000.
AAI Recruitment Vacancy Selection Process
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test (if required for a post).
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
How To Apply for AAI Recruitment 2023?
Follow these steps to apply online for AAI Recruitment.
- Visit the official website at aai.aero.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||➡ Apply Link|
|Notification PDF||➡ Notice PDF|
|Official Website||➡ AAI|
|Telegram Group||➡ Join Now|
AAI Recruitment (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q.1 How many vacancies will there be in AAI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. According to the official notification, 342 recruitment positions for various posts.
Q.2 What is the Start date to apply for AAI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. August 05, 2023.
Q.3 What is the last date to apply for AAI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. September 04, 2023.
Check the official notification to know more about AAI Recruitment. Keep visiting our Govtjobs18.in to get the latest Govt Jobs updates, upcoming exam notifications, results, etc.🙏
Sumi Roy is the Co-Founder of govtjobs18.in. She loves to create and share study-related materials on the internet. Sumi always provides you best and most accurate information.